Mixed Tax Manager - Central London

£70,000 - £80,000 per annum with comprehensive benefits package
Ref: 1474 Date Posted: Tuesday 21 May 2024

Join our clients expanding Tax department in their City office as Mixed Tax Manager. This role offers a blend of tax compliance and advisory responsibilities, managing a diverse portfolio of clients under the supervision of a Partner. Approximately 65% of the portfolio is personal tax-related, with the remaining 35% focusing on corporate tax matters.

They are a massively successful and dynamic organisation committed to putting individuals at the forefront of their business. With exciting opportunities across the firm, they provide an environment where you'll be challenged, supported, and heard, fostering both professional and personal growth. Benefit from hands-on training, personal development, and guidance from seasoned practitioners, partners, and experts in the field, accelerating your career trajectory.

Recognising the value of your hard work, they offer an extensive benefits and perks package covering lifestyle, health, wellbeing, and financial aspects. Enjoy perks such as an additional day off for your birthday, access to in-house mentoring scheme, and Work Life Well platform, among others. Your wellbeing and development are paramount.

Responsibilities Overview:

  • Exercise a high degree of autonomy, reporting to Tax Director/partners.
  • Manage client relationships and communication, including liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
  • Handle personal tax compliance tasks, ranging from straightforward repayment claims to complex cases involving high net worth individuals.
  • Process tax returns for resident non-domiciled individuals and non-resident landlords.
  • Manage corporate tax compliance, including preparation of computations and returns.
  • Monitor the corporation tax status of companies and produce monthly reports for client awareness.
  • Provide mixed tax advisory services, including tax planning, clearance applications, and assistance with due diligence assignments and corporate transaction structuring.
  • Participate in client meetings and contribute to the overall success of the Tax team.

Qualifications and Experience:

  • Preferably, possess four to five years of experience in tax-related work.
  • Demonstrated interest in a tax career with a willingness to progress and expand tax knowledge.
  • Ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently.
  • Long-term career aspirations with a desire for promotions and advancement.

If you're ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey in tax and thrive in a dynamic and supportive environment, we invite you to partner with us. Submit your application today and take the next step towards realising your professional aspirations.